Monday, June 07, 2010

seventeen days

Am I counting? I guess now I am.


photo


I didn't intend to do a countdown, but my Google calendar is getting so overbooked that I decided to check how many days we have left in D.C. Seventeen. No wonder I'm feeling so overwhelmed. I've been trying to keep my eyes open as I wander through town, snapping a photo here or there of things I have liked or strike me as worth remembering.


photo


I had lunch today at Ollie's Trolley, which had a distinct make-over last year (?) with its antique circus-themed toys. But Ollie's is still the crazy little burger joint that I remember and its signature fries are still spicy. So check that one off the list...


photo

2 comments:

Kelly O said...

OMG!!! Let me know if you can squeeze in a playdate before you leave! :-/

atthebench said...

working through your DC "bucket list"? sigh...

Post a Comment