Is this company mental?
Do they really think
- That I will answer their obvious telemarketing call?
- That I will ever call them back (800 number notwithstanding)?
- By leaving no information whatsoever as to what this "great opportunity" is, that their call will pique my interest?
- That I don't have caller ID?
- That it isn't as easy as pie to do a reverse look-up on the number when Linda doesn't leave a message?
- That I want to hear from them on a weekend morning (or any other time)?
- That I haven't heard of the National Do Not Call Registry?
Excuse me while I go find my scissors. I have enough credit cards already, anyway.