Thursday, August 08, 2013

my new ride

Before we went on vacation my car's air conditioning went out. For two weeks. It was not fun. On returning I called the dealer and found out that they had one necessary part, but the other one wasn't due to be released from overseas for at least another week. If we were lucky.

Yikes. Another two weeks in summer in Florida, without A/C? I called back and asked if they would consider a trade-in, as they would be able to install the part and sell the car when it came in. Long story short, the answer was yes and I now found myself in quite the spiffy new blue car. Yay me!

Untitled

While we waited for the endless paperwork to be completed, the kid got to test "ride" another item on the sales floor ...

Untitled
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment