Saturday, September 06, 2008

can you hear the angels singing?

I've always been a big fan of Apple. Besides their little-guy persona (little guy, my ass), their design excellence and perseverance, how graphic programs just work "better" on a Mac, they are just damn fun computers to use.

And now the new iPhone.

Besides it's over-the-top coolness factor, in the iPhone, Apple is now giving everyone the opportunity to buy a state-of-the-art (handheld) computer for under $300. So long, Blackberry. The iPhone rocks. Hard.

At the push of a button you can GPS yourself and watch your progress, as you stroll the nabe or get lost somewhere in your car. And that's just one of many, many gadgets on this phone/iPod/computer/camera/etc./etc.

This isn't an ad for the thing. Apple doesn't need my endorsement. I'm sure the lines are still queuing. It's just super cool, is all.

1 comments:

Kelly O said...

I'm with you. I freaking LOVE my iPhone, and just bought one for Todd. He's totally not a gadget-guy, but he's in love with it, too.

Post a Comment