Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I'm just catching up with my on-line reading and favorite blogs and this post by Martin really resonated.

I truly hope that our current situation is

When the Master governs, the people
are hardly aware that he exists. (Obama's doing such a great job we forget about him, my current state, apart from the occasional motorcade traffic snarl)


rather than

Next best is a leader who is loved (Obama when he first took office, and still in effect for most, if you can tell by the amount of rockstar/god merchandise - for a President! - being sold)

or

Next, one who is feared. (What could have been if Cheney was in charge in name as well as deed, and luckily we dodged)

or

The worst is one who is despised (well, we all know how that one went. Howdy, W...)

p.s. George was always my favorite Beatle, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment